At Movement Global Every Day is Earth Day!
At Movement we believe that every day should be Earth Day, so in that spirit, we are continuing our celebration of sustainability this weekend. Come in to either our Bowen Island, or Vancouver store to see our promotional sustainability items this weekend, on Saturday and Sunday!
How are we supporting the Earth?
- Our fabric is made in Canada, under our relatively strict Canadian laws for waste etc...While we could get our fabric more cheaply overseas, we found the quality to be not as long lasting, and the general manufacturing laws to be less sustainable.
- Our clothing is DURABLE. We looked for a long time to find the most durable bamboo blend fabric on the planet ( in our experience). Our customers keep some of their pieces for more than a decade!
- We are locally made and designed, so our clothing isn't travelling across the oceans to get to you!
- Our fabrics are bamboo and organic cotton...two of the most sustainable fabrics on the planet.
- Our clothing is modular, meaning you can get more looks out of each piece.
- Our motto is "Less Not More". Our customers are loyal precisely because they know they are getting durable, sustainable, multi-use items that look and feel beautiful. Guilt Free!
- Pamoja Foundation: we put a percentage of each of our sales towards the Pamoja Foundation which goes towards micro financing women in business in Africa. We understand that sustainability is also about creating sustainable futures for women around the world.
Earth Day is Every Day Promotion!
Here is our list of promo items for our ongoing Sustainability Celebration that runs through this weekend in both stores until Sunday April 30th.
Can't get into the store? These styles are for sale online too! We also have xxl in some styles.
Men like the Earth Too!