Here at Movement Global; we value sustainability, positivity, a well-balanced life and long-term relationships (with staff, clothing and with customers!). Movement Global's mission is to bring functional, stylish, and eco-friendly clothing into people's lifestyles. We are an entrepreneurial driven company, seeking outgoing and initiative-taking co-creators. If you would like to participate in an experience of style and positivity, and work in an environment that will bring out the best in yourself and everyone around you - then we would love you to share your skills with Movement Global.
Kitsilano Vancouver BC July 2017:
ASSISTANT MANAGER POSITION
Movement Global seeks a dynamic individual or individuals to assistant manage our store in Vancouver. This position could be shared with another as two part time roles working collaboratively.
“Capable with a can do attitude”, excellent verbal and written skills a must. This position would suit a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, and loves working in a team.
What we offer:
- a comfortable store to work right in the heart of 4th avenue in Vancouver, in a business that has tons of growth potential
- a collaborative relationship with management
- competitive wages with good bonuses based on reaching performance targets
- An opportunity to help promote a fantastic eco clothing line
What you offer:
The right person, who demonstrates exceptional leadership and organizational abilities, would have the opportunity to become an assistant manager. The assistant manager must fulfill all the responsibilities of a sales associate ( see below) while ensuring goals and targets are met and exceeded. The assistant manager works a 40hr work per week (5 days) consisting of 80% time selling and styling on the retail floor, and 20% managing and educating the team in order to meet team targets.
Your skills :
- Great sales skills! We are a small company and the assistant manager you must be able to be one of our top sales reps as well as being able to help with management duties
- You must inspire the team and takes pride in exemplary leadership
- You must be able to manage sales, projects, inventory and delegate appropriately
- You must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with higher management
- You must have good decision making abilities in line with the Movement Global mission and priorities
- You must be able to style and merchandise products
- Should be computer savvy, and genuinely enjoy the fashion industry
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Bowen Island AND Kitsilano July 2017:
Looking for Sales Associates
As a sales associate you are on the ground floor, and the face of Movement Global. You would have the opportunity to be a part of a creative, high-energy team that loves providing enthusiastic service and creating a fun and helpful environment. This is an entry level position and we are more than happy to help develop our employees as they grow alongside the company. Everyone is required to work one weekend day.
Sales Associate Skills:
- High-energy and positive personality
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent team-player
- Dedicated to providing extraordinary guest experience
- Ability to work in a high-paced and multi-faceted environment
- Be able to work and prepare in a self directed way during slow times so that your preparation can meet opportunity
- Creative and able to style a variety of customers ( different ages, shapes and sizes)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and management
- Opening to giving and receiving feedback; and willingness to admit mistakes
- Computer savvy
- Learning and excelling in stocking and merchandising procedures
- The ability to communicate and pass on knowledge to next staff member through accurate record keeping
- Dedicated and passionate about the Movement Global mission and life style
- Prefer 1 year previously exceptional performance as customer educator
To apply please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; we will call all appropriate candidates. We look forward to you joining the Movement team whether as a customer or employee, and thank all candidates for submitting their applications.