Here at Movement Global; we value sustainability, positive, great customer service, hard work and reliability. Movement Global's mission is to bring functional, stylish, and eco-friendly clothing into people's lifestyles. We are an entrepreneurial driven company, seeking outgoing and initiative-taking sales people and stockists. If you are goal oriented, physically strong, (we are lifting boxes often) then we would love you to share your skills with Movement Global.
ASSISTANT MANAGER POSITION
Movement Global seeks a dynamic individual or individuals to assistant manage our store On Bowen. “Capable with a can do attitude”, excellent verbal sales and written skills a must. This position would suit a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, is ultra reliable, and amazing at wardrobe building, sales, and always able and willing to go the extra mile.
What we offer:
- a comfortable store to work in and a business that has good growth potential
- a collaborative relationship with management
- competitive wages with good bonuses based on reaching performance targets
- An opportunity to help promote a cutting edge eco clothing line that has proven itself for 15 years.
The right person, who demonstrates leadership, sales and organizational abilities, would have the opportunity to become an assistant manager. The assistant manager must fulfill all the responsibilities of a sales associate ( see below) while ensuring goals and targets are met and exceeded. The assistant manager works a minimum of a 3 day work week consisting of 60% time selling and styling on the retail floor, and 40% working with inventory and filling in line orders. Must be physically strong and fit and able to lift 40 pound boxes.
Your skills :
- Great sales skills! We are a small company and the assistant manager you must be able to be one of our top sales reps as well as being able to help with management duties
- You must be able to manage sales, pack orders, and sort and count inventory
- You must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with management
- You must be able to style and merchandise products
- Should be computer savvy, and genuinely love the fashion industry
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Hiring Sales Associates
As a sales associate you are on the ground floor, and the face of Movement Global. You have the opportunity to be a part of a creative work place that provides enthusiastic service. This is an entry level position and we are willing to develop promising employees as they grow on our company. Everyone is required to work weekend days 11-5.
Sales Associate Skills:
- Great sales skills! High-energy and positive personality that is a great educator of the Movement styles and concept
- Ability to take initiative
- Dedicated to providing extraordinary guest experience
- Ability to work in a high-paced and multi-faceted environment
- Be able to work and prepare in a self directed way during slow times so that your stock knowledge and preparation can meet opportunity
- Creative and able to style a variety of customers ( different ages, shapes and sizes) after being a great listener, to the customer.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and management
- Opening to giving and receiving feedback; and willingness to admit mistakes
- Computer savvy
- Learning and excelling in stocking and merchandising procedures and must have physical strength as we move boxes often.
- The ability to communicate and pass on knowledge to next staff member through accurate record keeping
- Dedicated and passionate about the Movement Global mission and life style
- Prefer 1 year previously exceptional performance as customer educator
To apply please email resume to email@example.com; we will call all appropriate candidates. We look forward to you joining the Movement team whether as a customer or employee, and thank all candidates for submitting their applications.